CrossFTP - FTP Client
CrossFTP is a powerful FTP client for Windows, Mac, and Linux. CrossFTP makes it extremely simple to manage the FTP related tasks. It helps to schedule transfers, synchronize directories safely with easy, manage queue items, and so on. It is suitable for power users managing many FTP sites, as well as beginner creating his first site.
CrossFTP's key feature:
- FTP support - Manage FTP sites with easy!
- Batch Transfer - Perfect reliability guarantees trouble-free tasks.
- FTPS (TLS/SSL) - (PRO) FTP Implicit SSL & FTP Explict TLS/SSL.
- Previews with Zoom - Smoothly zoom and preview.
- Mulitple FTP accounts - manage sites in site manager.
- Multipart download - (PRO) Make transfer fast and reliable.
- Edit Anywhere - (PRO) Edit any files in any app.
- Turbo Engine - (PRO) Multi-thread enigne speed up your work!
- Scheduling - (PRO) Put your transfer/sync tasks in plan.
- Local Encryption - (PRO) Encrypt your files before transfer!
- Mode Z Compression - (PRO) compress the data to save the bill.
- Password Encryption - Protect the security of your account.
- Search - Narrow a long list of files in your folder.
- Synchronization - (PRO) Sync local and server data visually.
- URL - (PRO) Create public URLs to share the files.
- HTTP/Sock/FTP Proxy - (PRO) Proxy and NTLM auth support.
- Unbeatable Price - powerful FTP, FTPS, SFTP, FXP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, and Google Storage client!
- and much more!
Awards & Reviews
- "Powerful FTP client" - Dreamhost DreamObject.
- "It's a reliable app, the kind that extensively helps your work" - Mihai M., 5 Star Softpedia Editor's Review.
- Editor's pick - editor from BrotherSoft.
- Sun Cloud Storage Partner - JavaOne Show.
- One of "Best File Transfer Softwares 2009" - Eric G., PC Magzine
Available FTP Hosts
FTP and Web Hosting provider allows you to setup your FTP and Web site easily. Here are some sample providers for your reference: